Roatan Freediving School & Training Center offers daily training with the best conditions, providing safety and infrastructure.
- Safety free divers.
- Scuba & TEC Safety divers.
- Conterballast-system integrated on platform.
- Pure O2, Desfibrilator on platform.
- Emergency evacuation boat on site.
- On board EMT with complete first aid kit, automated defibrillator and emergency oxygen.
- Ambulance on land (3 minutes boat ride from dive platform) and 15 minutes from emergency clinic and hyperbaric chamber.
WEST BAY BEACH3 minutes ride boat
Mooring at 180 mts (590 FT)
WEST END3 minutes ride boat
Mooring at 900 mts (2.900 FT)
- Comfortable platform (12 x 12 ft) with conterballast-system.
- Aluminium Sled.
- Electric winch.
- High resolution deep sonar device.
- Speed Boat with Canopy and shade.
- Video at depth and surface.
- Underwater Photographer and Videographer / Edition.
- Single session: US$ 25 plus tax
- 5 to 9 sessions: US$ 21 plus tax per session
- 10 or more sessions: US $ 17 plus tax per session
- Prices include basic equipment (mask, fins, wet suit, weight belt).
- Our staff is responsible for providing safety to de divers.
- Optional coaching.
- O2 available
- Antonio Handal: AIDA Judge E
- Esteban Darhanpe: AIDA Judge E
Available AIDA judges with necessary levels for WR attempts.